Our PADI Tec Deep Instructor course on Utila, Honduras qualifies you to teach PADI Tec diving
PADI Tec Deep Instructor course also offered in sidemount as well as backmount
For those serious about becoming a technical instructor and joining the ranks of Technical diving Instructors, this course is an obvious choice. This TecRec Instructor course incorporates instructional philosophies and course goals that directly address the demanding and challenging nature of technical diving and can be offered in both backmount and sidemount configurations.
What can Tec Deep Instructors do?
· Conduct the Discover Tec experience
· Teach the PADI DSAT Tec basics course
· Teach the PADI DSAT Tec 40 course
· Teach the PADI DSAT Tec 45 course
· Teach the PADI DSAT Tec 50 course
· Teach the complete PADI DSAT Tec Deep Diver course
What do I need to start?
· At least PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification
· PADI Enriched Air Diver certification or qualifying certification from another certification organization
· PADI Enriched Air Diver Instructor certification or qualifying certification from another certification organization
· PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course Instructor certification or qualifying certification from another certification organization
· PADI Tec Deep Diver certification or qualifying certification from another certification organization
· Have a minimum of 100 logged dives with at least 20 enriched air nitrox dives, at least 25 dives deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and at least 15 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
What will I do?
The PADI TecRec Instructor courses prepare candidates to conduct the PADI Tec Deep Diver course. The course addresses the philosophy, organization, practical considerations, promotion and other aspects of teaching the Tec Deep Diver course.
How long does it take?
The PADI Tec Deep Diver Instructor course can take approximately one week.
In order to enroll on this PADI TecRec Instructor course you have to meet the following prerequisites;
1. Be a renewed PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer or higher.
2. Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor.
3. Be a PADI Deep Diver Specialty Instructor.
4. Be a certified DSAT Tec Deep Diver or have an equivalent certification.
5. Have certified a total of ten or more PADI Deep Divers and/or PADI Enriched Air Divers. Any combination of EANx/Deep Diver certifications is acceptable. For example, if the PADI Instructor has three EANx certifications and seven Deep Diver certifications, that meets the requirement.
For PADI Instructors with no technical experience, we can offer complete packages that train you as Tec Deep and (if desired) Trimix diver in either backmount or sidemount configurations, whilst simultaneously conducting the PADI Tec Deep Instructor course and if desired the PADI Trimix Instructor course. Then we can have you assist on subsequent Tec courses that we are running so that you get additional tec dives and class assist experience (necessary for your Instructor application). We can also offer a package of technical dives to credit towards the numbers needed at each level for the PADI Tec Deep Instructor and PADI trimix Instructor. Please contact us if you are interested in a Tec diving internship.
If you are a PADI Instructor (MSDT) with a background in technical diving, then come meet the challenge of teaching the PADI TecRec programs! To qualify as a TecRec Instructor, you’ll need to assist our PADI TecRec Instructor Trainer on a Tec Deep Diver course and attend an Instructor orientation program. You can sit the theoretical exams under the supervision of our PADI TecRec Instructor Trainer and save the time and expense of needing to do this at a PADI IE. As long as all other prerequisites have been met you’ll qualify to teach the PADI Tec Deep and Tec 40/45/50 programs, the most comprehensive and educationally valid in the dive industry. We can also arrange the PADI Tec Trimix Instructor course immediately after the Tec Deep Instructor program for convenience. As soon as post-requisites are met, you will automatically be able to apply to become a PADI TecRec Trimix Instructor and start offering comprehensive technical diver training. If you’re still lacking the prerequisites that are necessary to qualify as an Instructor, then we can customize a TecRec preparatory program that will help you meet the criteria with the most efficient use of time. Technical Diving is not for everyone, but to those who are passionate about this specialized area of diving, the rewards and career opportunities that come with this training are worth the effort.
PADI DSAT Tec Rec Tec Deep Instructor Course Scheduled On Utila On Demand